Monday, May 22, 2017

Bike Camping in style






There is hardcore bikepacking and there is glamours bike base camping.  Here is my new bike base camp set-up.  Small pop up trailer that I can pull with my car and enough comfort to spend a few days out riding.  About as far as you can get from bikepacking, but there times you need it. It is small, but workable. Has running water, fridge, heat and air condition (when hooked up to 120V) and two beds  ( rear sofa and front dinette).  Also an outside shower for clean up post ride!



Tow Vehicle and bike read to roll
This was my first trip and I spend two days in Prescott riding some old trails and some new ones.

Plus will make great setup for 12 and 24 hr mtn bike races.


Camp set up



Plus when I get home it fits in my garage 

No comments:

Post a Comment